Here's how to add supporting files:
- Log in and upload your video. (If you want to add supporting files to videos you have previously uploaded, just follow the rest of these directions.)
- Then click on any video. On the right side under the description, tags, and download features, you'll see Support Files.
- Click "My Support Files" and you'll be taken to your "My Videos" page.
- Scroll to the video for which you want to add files.
- Here you'll see a link to Add/Edit Support Files, and when you click it, you get this screen:
- Here you can browse for your files and then click Upload Supporting Files at the bottom of the page. Your supporting files will then appear on the right side of the video player for users to download.
The site will continue to evolve as we get feedback from members. Please let us know what you think of the new features and other features you see a need for.